Search This Blog

January 16, 2011

I Feel Warm Again!

It's been cold...damn cold.  I can feel it in my bones.  My knees hurt, my feet are cold.  I wonder at times, is it cold or is my body giving me some nudges and reminders of it's age?  

Am I cold hearted?  It could be that I'm not loving or being in Self love, so it manifests as a cold body.  Am I dead!?!  Hmmm, maybe I'm not letting in more of my soul self...my essence that has kept me warm and sweater less for quite some time now.  Just like when ones essence leaves the shell body after the human death.

I become aware of my thoughts..rambling on and on...complaining, and focusing on and on about the cold.  I say "fine, I'll just wear a jacket...".  Yet the confinement by a puffy jacket, 24/7 suffocates me.

I then hear Self tell me..."cold is an illusion...".  I repeat it over and over as I drift off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night...taking off my sweater...frantically tugging off my socks.  Sticking one leg out from under the covers...Ohhhhh YES!!! WARMTH!!!!  I get up and turn off the heater...YES! YES!  And so I go back to bed for round two of some sleep!


Finally I wake up with a smile!  

As I go out in the back yard, for my morning coffee and smoke...I'm welcomed by the Sun and it's magnificent rays.  My beloved one that I had not seen for weeks!!  The most beautiful morning present!  I haven't been aware of such a lovely present in years.  I shall keep some of this sunshine in my etheric pocket of consciousness, to pull out when I need a reminder of home and a smile!! 

Thank you dear Universe, I feel warm again. I know I'll be alright :)





Carol
xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. That warmth can be felt in your note.
    It feels like on that vibration, many other good things are coming as well.
    oh well, it will be the one surprise after the other.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free to Flow,

    Yes, I believe you are right...we are moving into a time where one surprise will lead to another..sweet, sweet surprises. I love the aniticipation! Like the feeling of opening up presents on Christmas morning!

    Much love to you...

    ReplyDelete